Minnesota Bankruptcy Lawyers
A Big Law Firm With a Small Firm Attitude
The law firm of Hoglund, Chwialkowski & Mrozik, PLLC, was founded in 1990 with the principle of treating clients with courtesy, respect and honesty. We have helped thousands of clients get a fresh financial start and relief from creditor actions. In fact, we are Minnesota’s largest bankruptcy firm.
Headquartered in Roseville, we serve individuals, couples and small business owners statewide. Our practice purposely is structured to make it convenient to file bankruptcy and to make the process as affordable and stress-free as possible:
- $0 Down Chapter 7 filing — We offer a third party guarantor payment plan with monthly payments as low as $90 a month.
- No money up front Chapter 13 — Attorney fees can be rolled into your repayment plan, unlike other bankruptcy firms that some or all of their fees up front.
- Convenient locations — We have 13 offices in the Twin Cities and greater Minnesota. We can meet clients days, evenings and weekends.
- Experienced local attorneys — Our bankruptcy lawyers practice exclusively in this area of the law and have 40-plus years of combined experience. You will always speak with a lawyer at your initial consultation (not a paralegal) and when you have questions during the process. You can expect to be treated with kindness and dignity.
- The Hoglund Promise — We are known for treating clients with respect and compassion. We are not here to judge you or to take advantage of your predicament. We are here to protect your interests and help you start fresh.
Call Us Now · 800-850-7867 or 651-202-2203
If you are seeking bankruptcy in Minnesota, we have a convenient office location close to you. Contact us today for a free consultation. The attorneys of Hoglund Law are licensed in Minnesota.