Location: Rochester, Minnesota
Dawn’s previous experience at the state court level makes her a valuable bankruptcy attorney as she well versed in all areas of the law and how they relate to your individual bankruptcy case. Dawn is admitted to practice in the State of Minnesota District Court and United States District Court for the District of Minnesota and enjoys working directly with clients on a daily basis.
When she is not practicing law, she enjoys playing volleyball and softball and is an avid supporter of the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer 3-day/60-mile walk, participating every year since 2008.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Moorhead State University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association