Gina Beckman practices exclusively in the bankruptcy department at Hoglund, Chwialkowski & Mrozik. While attending the University of St. Thomas School of Law, she participated in the consumer bankruptcy clinic where she assisted clients in filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy. She was also accepted into the externship program at St. Thomas where she had the opportunity of working with the Honorable Robert Kressel. Through the program she observed numerous bankruptcy hearings and conducted research related to most chapters of bankruptcy. Gina is passionate about helping people resolve their debt issues and getting a fresh start. Outside of the office, Gina enjoys being active with family and friends. This includes skiing, snowmobiling, four-wheeling, camping and going on motorcycle rides with her husband.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, J.D.
- Northern Michigan University, B.S. magna cum laude
Admitted to practice:
- State of Minnesota
- United States District Court for the District of Minnesota
- District Court for the State of Minnesota
- Minnesota Bar Association
- American Bar Association